Goddess Shraddha Kapoor

I am in awe of Goddess Sharaddha now. The minute I see her pic, I fall on my knees and start worshiping divine Goddess. She is absolutely divine. Her feet are to be worshiped day and night.

6 comments:

  1. Please allow me to lick your heels goddess shraddha mam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam please kick me. Mam I want to eat your shit.please mam I will be your slave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am her slave and eat only her shit and she spits on my face and piss on it

      Delete
  3. Goddess please spit in my mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was jobless and miserable for a very long time. I then started praying to Goddess Shraddha Kapoor and with her blessings, now I am no longer miserable and have a decent job. She is a merciful goddess and should be prayed to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. goddess shraddha is the one true God, praise Her holy name. may we surrender ourselves at her divine feet as her slaves.

    ReplyDelete